MCR Mentoring is coming to South Lanarkshire schools!
You can help a young person be defined by their talents, not their circumstances. We’re hosting info sessions all through April to share the amazing power of mentoring.
Mentors are matched with a young person based on personality and meet with them for just one hour a week. The supportive relationship that develops is what helps young people build their confidence and reach their potential.
We’re going to at the locations below on the following dates.
- Thursday 4th April – Rutherglen Town Hall
- Friday 5th April – The Town House Hamilton
- Monday 29th April – The Town House Hamilton
- Tuesday 30th April – Rutherglen Town Hall
On each day, we’re hosting half hour info sessions at:
- 10:30 AM
- 12:30 PM
- 4:30 PM
- We’ll be there from 9-5 to talk about mentoring
Follow the button below to sign up for an info session and start your mentoring journey.