Are you searching for a position with purpose? A role to make a real difference? Where your time can be transformational? MCR Pathways is a national, award-winning mentoring programme dedicated to addressing the long-standing inequality in education outcomes, career opportunities and life chances for care experienced young people and those experiencing disadvantage. Our in-school mentoring has profound impacts on mentees in their confidence, wellbeing, achievement and post-school progression. MCR Mentors are volunteers who make and experience a life changing difference to over 5000 young people from across the country.
As we continue to grow, we are looking to recruit a Systems Development Lead to develop our Salesforce instance for England as we scale up from our pilot phase.
The key responsibilities for this important role are:
- Oversee the development of our Salesforce instance, ensuring that it meets our business needs and supports our mission in England
- Work with the Head of Digital and other stakeholders to define requirements for new Salesforce functionality and enhancements
- Develop and maintain Salesforce customizations and integrations, including Flows, Platform and Community Cloud
- Manage the Salesforce release process and ensure that changes are properly tested and documented
- Provide ongoing support and training to Salesforce users
- Ensure that our Salesforce instance is secure, stable and performs well
- Stay up-to-date with Salesforce releases and best practices, and recommend improvements to our instance
If you think you are the right fit for this role, we'd love to hear from you.
To apply, please click the link below and in 500 words or fewer, referring to the job role and person specification, complete the application form attaching your CV.
Please note, the role will be subject to a DBS check and two satisfactory references, one of which must be from your current or most recent employer.